Fish For Sale - Kirkcaldy,fife,scotland

CentricOregon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Really looking to sell these on to people who have the space for them.

Blue Botia £10 -

Only have this 1 left as his other friends died so he has now been on his own for a while and really should be with other Botias. He's really active when not hiding but recently killed my Black Ghost with stress chasing him around the tank trying to play lol. He is between 5 & 6 inches so has to go to another home with botias around this size.

Kribensi £5 -

Really beautiful fish but because he always wants his own bit of territory I can't keep him. He is a male and has been introduced to a female before but she died somehow. His colours do come out now and then but when with a female they are always out. He is about 2-3inches and does get on well with most fish.

Pink Convicts £3 for both -

Bought them when they were tiny and marked as gold severums, had my doubts that they were convicts and turned out I was right lol. No problem with them at all they are just unwanted really but the shop won't take them back because they have too much stock atm. they are both around 2inches.

Any questions please ask and if you need pictures I will post them ( hard to get pics of the botia and krib thats why there not up ). Buyers must pick these fish up if they want them. I live in Kirkaldy, Fife which is closest to Edinburgh, Dundee, Dunfermline & Glenrothes.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back