Fish For A 4 Ft (31gal) Tank?

poisongirl

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I really want to go for something a bit bigger than my usual (guppies and platys) but am a bit stuck as to what to pick.
I want something colourful. I am not interested in breeding just now but it will be something to consider later on. I liked the look of discus but my tank is too small.

I also need a fish that are not too difficult to look after as I am used to guppies etc.

Suggestions please?
 
bolivian rams are quite hardy, you should be ok with them. a trio is a must though, 1 male to 2 or more female.

or some other type of cichlid, kribs or keyholes, they should be fine or maybe rainbowfishes.

hope this helps
 
That is a long tank. Your limited to fish that like to swim back in forth. No angelfish. Your going to be limited to small cichlids or bottom dwellers.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top