Fish Breeders

Okay So Im looking for a fish that is able to breed but doesent make too many fry and doesent eat there own babies. They can be livebearers or Egg layers. I am hoping to put them in my 47 gallon that I am getting soon ( well after it cycles) So I hav this idea, I Could still breed fish but it would breed slower so I wouldnt need to get rid of some.
 
Okay So Im looking for a fish that is able to breed but doesent make too many fry and doesent eat there own babies. They can be livebearers or Egg layers. I am hoping to put them in my 47 gallon that I am getting soon ( well after it cycles) So I hav this idea, I Could still breed fish but it would breed slower so I wouldnt need to get rid of some.

I like these
[topic="0"]Click [/topic]

ur link aint working?
 


this is a total siffernet thing altogether as these are Lake Tanganyika cichlids and will need to be kept on their own but possibly other lake tanganyika cichlids a bit harder to look after and u need a completely different set up
 
okay, Im a little stressed because I cannot find a site that can tell me about fish. I want to know what type of fish would be good but-- AHHH i give up i have a headache :S
 
okay, Im a little stressed because I cannot find a site that can tell me about fish. I want to know what type of fish would be good but-- AHHH i give up i have a headache :S


look up rainbow fish,, emperor tetras, celestial pearl danios these are some really nice community fish
 
Yeah I was just thinking that. I almost bought some books about fish at barnes and nobles but changed my mind. Do you recommend any books??
 
Yeah I was just thinking that. I almost bought some books about fish at barnes and nobles but changed my mind. Do you recommend any books??

the interpet of questions and answere of the tropical freshwater aquarium

i found this quite a good beginners book, this was my first one :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top