First Words?

Had my current 54l set up for about 8 months now and am looking to upgrade to something significanlty larger, something around the 3ft / 180l mark. What tanks are recommended as being best value for money or just generally the best?
thanks

Crikey, didn't realise I'd been here nearly a year! How time flies!
JC :good:
 
Tried searching but cant find my first post. How did you guys do it?


click on logged in as oscarwilde then then you will see in right hand profile options...click on this then click find members posts...
then you will see 1 2 3 .> >> click the double arrows and it will take you back to your first ever post and then click on qoute then come to this page click add reply and it will come up automatic :good:
 
I am new to having sick fish. I have had tanks for years. Nothing ever got sick. Now, in the last 2 months, I have had what seems like everything possible. Please help. I am trying to learn, but there is so much. I have 3 mollies in a 10 gallon being treated with pima fix and mela fix. The spots and fin rot are gone, but I am still having problems. The grey one is shimmying sometimes. Her only symptom. Her fins are even back up. The white one I has a dark white streak in her top fin. I can't decide if it is something or not. Otherwise she is in good shape. The spotted one looks all better except she won't unclamp her fins. I can't figure it out. Also in my 29 gallon I have 1 pleco, 1 cory, 1 white mollie, 3 danio (glo fish), 6 mollie fry (in breeder net). Something is pooping solid white. It looks normal except for color. I can't catch them, but I keep finding it in there. Is that bad? Should I be worried? 10 gal. is 82degrees nitrate is around 0-5 nitrite 0 water around 65 soft alkalinity around 120 ph 7.2 running aqua tech 5/10 with just bio. & have bendable bubble bar for more air. have small gravel in bottom & plastic plants & cave. I have been treating for 10 days now. my 29 gal. 8o degrees nitrate 0 nitrite 0 soft water aroiund 65 alkalinity around 120 ph around 7.2 running whisper 30/60 filter with carbon and the bio inserts. Also have ario2 w/led on the other end for more air. I have marble on bottom with plastic & real plants with fake long tenticle anemones w/ rocks. Please help me figure this out. I have lost enough fish. Also this molly hides most of the time. Could it be becouse she is the only mollie in there now? Any help or info would be greatly apreciated.



I was long winded then too... some things never change. :lol:
 
Hi there, um, well i'm new here so i thought i might indroduce myself here. Some of you might know me from TFC, so hi to all who already know me and hello to those who don't :thumbs:


Lol, before i joined this forum i had kinda got recently banned by the twatty admin of a much smaller and more inferior fish forum. Me and Wilder were friends on the inferior fish forum, so when i got banned she directed me here and and we've remained mates on here ever since, plus this forum is pretty awesome, has helped me out loads with my knowledge on fish and has a good crowd of decent friendly people here :good: .
 
My striped raphel has been acting strange for the last few weeks. He is about 6 inches long and lives under a log, but he has been turning over on his back alot the last few weeks. I think somethings wrong with him but I'm not sure can someone tell me why he's doing that.java script:emoticon(':/')
smilie

My not that informative :lol:.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top