First Proper Planted Tank

Hi Jay,

How's that powerhead working out for you? After reading the thread again i decided to buy it. Ordered it this morning so should be here soon.. just wanted your take as my tank is the same size as yours.

cheers
paul

A slight update, added what was ordered as Blyxa Aubertii, but am not so sure thats what arrived!!! and the shrimp kindly donated by minnt (cheers buddy)

201_2012.jpg

201_2011.jpg

Am thinking of keeping the hair grass now! ha ha

Looks really good Jay. I love the left side, all the ferns are fantastic.

Hmmm... Aubertii? :rolleyes: Maybe it will change as it grows? I would be disappointed tbh mate. Either the link i sent you to the blog was wrong or the seller is wrong?!

Hmmm... Aubertii? :rolleyes: Maybe it will change as it grows? I would be disappointed tbh mate. Either the link i sent you to the blog was wrong or the seller is wrong?!
Link you sent me was right dude it said Blyxa aubertii, just looks like some sorta vallis!! lol see how it grows but i'm sure it's not right. Maybe they were outa stock and replaced it?

Yeah it's poor really if they replaced it and didn't inform you though? Looks nothing like Japonica which it should do. :blink:

Yeah it's poor really if they replaced it and didn't inform you though? Looks nothing like Japonica which it should do. :blink:
Got the box and was like yes get in... opened it and was like, what the hell is this lol they did send a lot of whatever it is, but yeah a bit poor of them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back