First New Tank All Set Up

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ashcole1989

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Oh ... I like that. :] Like how simplistic and open it is; my tanks full off decorations. (I couldn't decide what I liked best.)
When I left my tank this morning it was still ocvered in bubbles. :[ Can't wait to see what it looks like when it clears!

What fish are you putting in? :]

very nice! :)  Once those plants grow in it will look even better! :D

What kind of fish is in there already? ;)

Its pretty empty, do you plan on more plants?

2 mollies and 2 peppered corydoras are actually in there if you can spot them ;)

My mum decided to turn up with them so I had to put them in :) although they are all perfectly happy and very active; especially hungry!

Once I've cycled (to which I've done daily water changes with very low readings for ammonia and nitrite, and low nitrate too) I'll be adding more corydoras, harlequin rasboras, and see from there really!

After todays water change the water cleared up a lot, so I'll see how things are tomorrow.

I intend to get a larger plant for the back to help hide the heater, and I still need to pick up a background. I'm also still keeping an eye out for a nice larger ornament with hiding places but I just got a few things so it didn't look bare :)

I'm glad you guys like it :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back