Firebellied Toad Diary

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

As some may know, Slimer is at a stage I've never seen before - he actually threw a FIT last night. Spinning on his back and flailing his legs, he recovered after I shot some liquid vitamins down his throat with a syringe. He's been OK in himself today, eating a few small maggots, but tonight the fitting has resumed.

I think the Grim Toady Reaper has come for him....

Hi samage, I don't really like Toads or frogs but reading this thread and the demise of slurp almost brought a tear to my eye! Best of luck with the slimer, I really hope he can pull through, and if the worst does happen then just know that you gave him the best ending possible for him. I have my fingers crossed!!

I'm so sorry Samage :sad:

It was through no lack of your care that Slimer died, you did everything you could have to save him. He has gone to the big toady paradise in the sky now.

:rip:

Well done for savin your little toad!!!

Its sad about the other one but I dont think you could have done any better for him.

I would burn your lfs with a nice mix of polystyrene and petrol! After saving the animals of course! It's unbelievable that some lfs's know so little about some species. They just buy them in without doing any research on them and hope that they sell them before they die! Disgusting!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back