Fire bellied toads

Dwarfs

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Every night when I try to go to sleep, I hear a distant sounding chirping noise coming from somewhere in my room -_- It's either my ADFs or my toads, but I'm thinking it's the fire bellies :) Any Ideas? It's really annoying :p I don't care if the toads do it continuously, I just want to know if it is them :) I can get used to it :thumbs:

I have seen my toads on top of each other :dunno: Just another noise to get used to :p I'm surprised I sleep with so many filters and pumps going in my room :lol:

Yeah, well at least they aren't "baby talking." I had to go through that phase with my two Green frogs (I raised them from tadpoles). Talk about BIZARRE!!! It sounded like this really, really loud, long, twisted belch. Woke me up in the middle of the night, scared the living fishsticks out of me!!! They didn't do it much, thank goodness. However, they seemed to prefer to save it for just when I'd fall asleep. Then BWARRPWLLPPPPP!!!! It was kind of scary.

Never2Bknown said:
Yeah, well at least they aren't "baby talking." I had to go through that phase with my two Green frogs (I raised them from tadpoles). Talk about BIZARRE!!! It sounded like this really, really loud, long, twisted belch. Woke me up in the middle of the night, scared the living fishsticks out of me!!! They didn't do it much, thank goodness. However, they seemed to prefer to save it for just when I'd fall asleep. Then BWARRPWLLPPPPP!!!! It was kind of scary.
:rofl: I'd hate to have those frogs :p :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Back