Finally!

pwrpufgirlz

Reaction score
So, here is what I have:

29 gallon
6 Tiger Barbs
5 Buenos Aires Tetras
3 Corys (panda/three lined/peppered/masked/agassis depending on what is at the store at the time, all three will be the same kind)

10 gallon
1 Betta (male)
5 Harlequin Raspora
2 or 3 Corys (see above)

10 gallon
5 Zebra Danios
2 Pictus Catfish
(3 danios and 1 catfish are rescues from the tank at work)

The last ten gallon is my current quarantine tank, but I will be getting a small hex tank to use as a quarantine/hospital tank once I acquire all of the above fish.

I wonder, should I switch the BA tetras and Danios around? Am I overstocked? Any suggestions? I want to know what I am looking for when I bring my loachy and pleco in for trade (wednesday--and NO, I do not plan on getting all the fish at the same time!) I'm gonna miss my loachy and pleco (so will the fiance, he's got the bug too, I told him about rehoming him and he said "let's get a bigger tank!" wish we could afford it). :sad: The man said I could get list price for the pleco (8" $2.99) and he didn't mention any price for the loach, does anyone know what a good trade price for him would be (he's around 4 to 5 inches)

Thanks in advance, I'm so glad I found this place, I definitely plan on sticking around!

Deffinatly move the danios to the bigger tank, they need 20g min, the pictus cats too.

Jon

Most reactions

trending

Back