The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

blitztidus

Spirited Away
Reaction score
Here's my tank :D
MVC-004F.jpg

It includes, a clown knife, 4 angels, 1 black; 3 ghost, 2 cories, and lots and lots of feeder guppies.

Two points. What is with the filter in the front and to take a better picture you can turn the light on in the tank and turn the flash off and go closer, o and whats with all the feeder guppies? Food?

Well, we just were cleaning the tank today, and it is running to pic up anything left over, it does its job right. If I turn off the flash, I will get a BLACK picture, literally, tried that already. The feeders are for the Clown knife. Here he is:
MVC-007F.jpg

and again
MVC-013F.jpg

see, he wasn't in the pic before, just took those pics. Also two of the angels are breeding often, but they always eat them because of the other angels. Doesn't really matter to me right now, in a year or so, I will be putting them in a thirty gallon US, that is perfect for them, tall and everything. I used it for breeding before, well my dad has anyways, I helped back then :D

looking good...but try a piccie with no flash & your tank lights on then we'll get a better view & be able to see it all much better. :D :D

Here is without a flash, with only the tank light, see doesn't work too well for me
38caf99c.jpg

So I decided to do it by halves, here is the left side
MVC-008F.jpg

And the right
MVC-009F.jpg

Also, I decided to take a pic of my lovely angels, they are about 2 years old or so, one is also the biggest of all my angels.
849baabb.jpg

i had the same problem with the flash and found it better to tank the picture at an angle rather than directly in front of the tank.
nice looking tank,
nath1 :D

I used angle shots for specific fish pictures, or I stood farther away. Sorry about the glass having water stains, but I was just cleaning it. I think I should add something to it, but don't know what. any suggestions

Add some more fish to your tank?? try making your room completly dark and taking a picture with your tank light on and flash off, that's what my cousin did when he was over and it worked out fine.

I mean ornamental wise, but I will take more fish into consideration. By the way, the picture above was with the lights in the room off and no flash :/ :lol: :D

Nice fish. How big is your tank? You do know that clown knifes get around 3ft long right? If i were you i wouldnt add anymore fish. The only fish you could add would probably be small sized tetras, like black skirt tetras, but they would probably be eaten by the clown knife.

It is a 60 gallon tank. I am well aware of the size that clown knives can get to and he is now where close to that right now. So I am fine FOR NOW with that part.

edit: he is 12 inches

Yep, ABSOPOSOLUTELY DARK, except fo the tank of course, maybe I could use a bigger/brighter light. OR my camera stinks.

Were you close my cousin and I were about 3" to 3' away from the tank maybe he just had a better camera

o well

Most reactions

trending

Back