Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kissing

• Total voters

trevo878

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Personally, my favourite type is chocolate, some of you may not have heard of them. They are absoloutly stunning, but they are very hard to take care of.

Sure I've heard of chocolates... they are similar to the osphronemus goramy I want... just smaller :p I voted other - did you realise you left out pearls :wub: !!! My absolute favourite, trichogaster leeri, the stunning pearl gourami :D

I voted Chocolate, stunning little fish, as soon as my LFS decides to get some in i'm going to buy a group of around 6, maybe 10 if i get this new tank i''m looking at :p

:lol: why dosn't he get them some more friends? When kept in small groups they can become quite aggressive which will probably stress the discus

My friend has 3... he says they make discus look like a beginner fish!
Now I want to try chocolate gouramies... mmm... chocolate :p

Lucky your not in Australia, i had a tank set up for them, went down to the LFS, ordered some in and 3 months later none have been seen in this area :lol: So i took down the tank and i'm playing the waiting game....again

Aw c'mon, why does everyone always forget Croaking. :sad: :p I adore my pair of croakers! Though my sparkler is pretty cool... as is my dwarf. -_-

:wub: I love them all, but Croakers are probably my favorite. I mean c'mon, they croak. :hyper:

I like Giant gourami. Colisa fasciata not Osphronemus gorami so I chose other :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back