Favorite Fish

Loony Fish

Fishaholic
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
698
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Mars.
Hi All,
what is your favorite fish and why?
mine is a Rainbow Shark. :fun:
 
Kribensis. So pretty, so community tank friendly, yet they have such great and unique personalities

The only reason I stopped keeping them was the uncontrollable breeding. They do lose much of their charm if you take steps to prevent that.
 
Endlers livebearers. They are colorful, active at all levels in the tank and do not school but move rather quickly in all directions. You have to love a real, unrefined and untouched, livebearer. I find many livebearers are so far from a thing you would find in the wild that people don't know what a real (insert livebearer species name here) would look like. A typical case is people thinking that a feeder guppy looks like a wild guppy. That is totally wrong but I keep seeing it because people seldom see a wild.
 
lima shovelnose catfish, clarius cat and hoplo cats into my cats at mo :)
 
i love them all but my favorite would have to be laverne.her colors are so vivud.any one with a happy healhty krib would have to agree.
 
Keyhole cichlid. Not particularly colorful, but I love watching my pair change colors as they interact with each other or other fish.
 
clown loaches:) very fun to watch and just a freindly fish to kep
 

Most reactions

Back
Top