Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrets

• Degus

• Other

• Total voters
I to like rats but the only sad thing is, is that my snake likes em to and he does hafta eat :/

PS: (to others) Rats might look bigger and meaner then mice, but mice are certainlymean little critters
Damien :no:

Mice? Mean? Hm, I must have an odd mouse then. She's never bitten and she's sweet as can be. Of course....she does like to riggle herself out of her cage but that's a whole different story. I love my mouse. She's all black and very loving! Guinea pigs are great too, but they weren't on the list.

Laurie

well most mice u buy to feed to snakes are the mean ones i think, other then that most aer nice. iv'e even kept a wild field mouse as a pet and it never bit me, so when i was talking about mean mice i was thinking of the feeder mice :S

Damien

sorry i forgot guinea pigs, i also forgot bunny rabbits. and probably some other things. thankx for the replies, and hope to see more.

Degus........they are so incredibly social, smart and cute. I had one for a few years, he had free roam of the house, he would greet me when I came home and I could take hm outside (to the mall, coffee shop....lol) on my shoulder......for a small furry sweetie, he was ful of personality and surprises.

Rats are the most intelligent of these selections, and I once knew a rat......we had some good times! :beer:

Gotta be rats!! :wub: I've got 2 at the moment :thumbs:

I like rats they have the cutest liddle hands and they are so smart i can't believe people set traps for them even the ones that live in my barn are soooooo cute! :wub: :wub:

ps whats a degu is that englishman talk?

totalbolshevik said:
ps whats a degu is that englishman talk?
Its similar to a chinchilla, here's a pic I found :

degu.jpg

iv'e even kept a wild field mouse as a pet and it never bit me, so when i was talking about mean mice i was thinking of the feeder mice

If I was destined to be snake food I'd be a mean little psychotic rodent too! LOL :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back