Favorite CLEAN songs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Only AJR song I know is Bang Bang Bang, which is really good.
it's just "Bang!" lol
That is the first song I heard by them. When I was researching them I found out that the three members of the group are brothers and they all have autism. Pretty cool! (Not cool that they have autism just that their all brothers and have the same thing)
Ryan also has Synesthesia :D

tis ones my favorite ->

So you want only clean songs...well here's one for ya...can't be any cleaner than this

One more VERY CLEAN song: it even has a fish bowl in it :lol:

When I start cleaning and if I use music to help me through the time, there are two songs that I use. First "It's the hard knock life" from the musical "Annie". Weird, I've started using that song when I saw one of the episodes of "The big bang theory". And it does work. Really!
And secondly "Staying alive" from the BeeGees. It's a certain rhythm that keeps me cleaning...

r/agedlikemilk

(for anyone wondering they used woody allen as a term for feeling on top of the world. you probably shouldnt want to feel like woody allen lol)
I'll listen to it later! Thanks... I forgot about this thread 😅

There is an advert on TV that uses a beautiful backing track. I decided to hunt the music down and finally found it.

The advert is Prada Paradoxe

The backing track used is a part of London Grammar's "Lord Its A Feeling" (No it isn't in any way shape of form religious based)

One of my favorite songs. I think I know the meaning behind it but I'm unsure. That's always been a song that was a mystery to me kinda. But I absolutely love it

Most reactions

trending

Back