Favorite CLEAN songs

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

He said he took huge inspiration from Eminem, because he used to listen to him all the time as a kid.
Yeah Ik... I heard him talk about that...
Thats a big issue for sure. The thing with me is I never repeat anything bad I hear. I just think cussing someone out makes you look weak and stupid, that’s why I never cuss.
Same... I hate it when people curse or anything. And when I hear it I dont repeat it unlike my brother...
Check out this device called “ClearPlay”. It will essentially mute any language and cut drug/other bad scenes out of the movie. You can also set filters for blasphemy, nudity, bloodshed, etc.
I will definitely look into that! Thanks! Is it on roku?

I
Yeah Ik... I heard him talk about that...

Same... I hate it when people curse or anything. And when I hear it I dont repeat it unlike my brother...

I will definitely look into that! Thanks! Is it on roku?
I don’t think so. Not sure how Roku works really.

I

I don’t think so. Not sure how Roku works really.
It connects to the TV with an HDMI cord and you can have all your sstreaming things on there and more...

It connects to the TV with an HDMI cord and you can have all your sstreaming things on there and more...
From my research it seems like its not on there BUT I can always smart cast it from the computer to the TV

In my attempting to be creative work, I've had to look hard at the swearing issue. A 'curse word" should be high impact - used as a punch to develop an idea. If it's just thrown around with no effect intended, then it ceases to matter. Imagine a language with no cursing?
Impossible. Here, in French, the swearing is all sacred Christian symbols, as until 50 years ago this was a very religious place. In English, it's bodily functions and sex we use to shock, with a few leftover religious words. Take away standard cursing and you're going to get new cursing. People just have to do it.

If someone writes a song with only church or state approved vocabulary, fine. There was no need to use taboo words. If they write songs with swearing - equally fine. Understanding their choice of words is part of understanding their message.
I really don't like censorship of songs, which is why I always buy the freely produced version.

I know how it connects to the TV, I have the device, lol. I just don’t know if it’s compatible with Roku.

This is a somewhat old song which has been done by many. I like this version. I love music that can make one smile as well as do a bit of toe tappin.....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back