Expecting first online order

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yes I would like to see a pic too

So sad to hear that :( , hope the survivor is going to be alright.
I felt so bad for those cute little babies. So innocent :(. He seems OK and ate. I have him in QT but if he’s alright tomorrow, I may go ahead and let him join the other 4 in the main tank. He’s all alone in a 20G long tank right now. It’s against my QT policy but this is a special circumstance. He was bagged up with 3 dead buddies. Poor guy.

I felt so bad for those cute little babies. So innocent :(. He seems OK and ate. I have him in QT but if he’s alright tomorrow, I may go ahead and let him join the other 4 in the main tank. He’s all alone in a 20G long tank right now. It’s against my QT policy but this is a special circumstance. He was bagged up with 3 dead buddies. Poor guy.
Yea I agree to quarantine for a day because of the dead little ones. Hopefully he’s the strong one :)

What if you move the other cories in your main tank to the QT one, that way if the newcomer does get the other sick your neons are still safe?

Here’s a pic of the lone survivor.
1FF1D18B-34C6-4477-B785-B7F01EE3656F.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back