Euthanasia for shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorry your little guy couldn’t pull through! :(

I know what it feels like to lose a fish, “Fish are like friends.”

And by neighbours, I don't just mean the people living next door, but people living in other states and countries.
Yes, that is correct, Same thing with “Brothers”, in the Bible it means anyone around you really. :)

I'm pretty sure that is meant to be in relation to killing your neighbours because they are different or have something you want. And by neighbours, I don't just mean the people living next door, but people living in other states and countries. I highly doubt any God would want to see things suffering and would allow euthanasia of someone or something that was terminally ill and dying.
I can’t speak for other gods, just the one true God and He says “Thou shalt not kill.” Period. We can twist and reshape His word into what we want them to mean but He was pretty explicit with His commandments. There are many scriptures in both the Old Testament and The New Testament that speak against killing another man. Suffering, sadly, is a part of life too. Our bodies do not belong to us, they belong to God who created them. We have no right to destroy that life for any reason.

You don't remember the whole Dr. Kevorkian debacle? He was euthanizing people in what he called assisted suicide until the courts stepped in. He's dead now but the debate rages on. Adolf Hitler was euthanizing people too. If you let men have that power they will make the list of reasons longer every day. Eventually they will get to you. Money will enter into it and those of us without money or are otherwise not economically viable will get it first. Politicians love money. The politicians are all businessmen. That's the first thing you hear out of their lying mouths. Vote for me I'm a businessman. Okay. Settle down. I'm ranting. Take a deep breath. Alright, I'm OK now. Let's get back to fish. You ever think about having a big tank with a big fish in it that could eat culls and cripples?
Of course I remember. I also witnessed physicians giving a little extra “push” of morphine to their dying patients.

I think this thread has gone a little haywire.....:dunno:

Boy, no kidding. I kind of added to the craziness. Sorry folks. This is Tropical Fish not religion, politics and philosophy. I'm going to behave myself from now on.-_-
We have mods to handle it if it gets too far. Lol!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back