Essex Aquatics- Any One Used Them?

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
They advertise on aquarist classifieds regularly and offer a mail order service

I'm interested in some fish on there

are they a reliable outfit and are the fish decent? I only ask just incase I spend my hard earned!!!lol

You can pm me if you want if its bad experience to save putting on an open forum

cheers simon
 
Hi mate, i know this threads a bit old but if your still going to use them yes i would reccomend them. I bought a florida gar of them around christmas time and packaging was superb, brilliant place to deal with. Let me know if you order anything as i'm looking to get a few more gar and we could split shipping costs as were in relitivley close proximity.
 
Hi mate, i know this threads a bit old but if your still going to use them yes i would reccomend them. I bought a florida gar of them around christmas time and packaging was superb, brilliant place to deal with. Let me know if you order anything as i'm looking to get a few more gar and we could split shipping costs as were in relitivley close proximity.

I'll have a look at their site in a sec, thts a good idea cos the postage is £28.95 a box i think :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top