Jazzzz
Fish Addict
The two male platies are now in a 25x25x45 cm tank which I make around 20 litres.
It has a 20 year old filter made for a tank twice the size
1 peice of large ish bog wood
1 pebble medium
and a plastic plant
+ a pinch of duckweed
at present they are about an inch in lenght and apparently they are about 6months old
Is it big enough and could I add an apple snail
They seem very happy all there fins are errect and they seem to be playing in the current
It has a 20 year old filter made for a tank twice the size
1 peice of large ish bog wood
1 pebble medium
and a plastic plant
+ a pinch of duckweed
at present they are about an inch in lenght and apparently they are about 6months old
Is it big enough and could I add an apple snail
They seem very happy all there fins are errect and they seem to be playing in the current







