England And Mclaren

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I'd take Jose, when he walks out on Chelski :shifty: It's the only way he'll get to work with Gerrard :big_boss: ;)

Tactically very astute, capable of squeezing the extra few %age out of players needed to turn them from good to world beating :nod: and quite obviously a great motivator, though he is no Rafa Benitez :p

Arfie

I'd try and get him at Liverpool personally as a standby kit man or maybe the half time lucozade man. :hey:

Honestly though he probably would be a very good coach for England, the only thing i'd question would be his desire at international level. He likes to spend time with his players and only getting to see them every month or so, as he would with England, might not be to his liking. I do agree though that he is very tactically astute, apart from when he's taking on the most successful team in England in any cup competition. :lol:

personally id get rid of whats his name. and employ a good manager, which for the england setup he is not!!!!

Martin Oniel would be my stop gap choice, real man is in the wings, waiting. martin can, and has got far more from his players than others who have tried. just sad to see the FA backing such a no hoper! get him out before he does some real damage.

personally id get rid of whats his name. and employ a good manager, which for the england setup he is not!!!!

Martin Oniel would be my stop gap choice, real man is in the wings, waiting. martin can, and has got far more from his players than others who have tried. just sad to see the FA backing such a no hoper! get him out before he does some real damage.

I think Martin O'Neil would do a good job even though he's not had the best of times lately with the Villa. He's a man motivator and maybe thats what some of our pre-madonna players need at the moment.

i beleive that the England manager should be English call me old fashioned but its one country against another if England cant get an English manager its a poor do!!! :no:

id go for big Sam he's English has passion and would get the players told not like bloody mclaren

i beleive that the England manager should be English call me old fashioned but its one country against another if England cant get an English manager its a poor do!!! :no:

id go for big Sam he's English has passion and would get the players told not like bloody mclaren
fine sentement! but hoplessly out of touch with football today IMO.
big sam who? big sam coz he's best for the job? of big sam coz he's english?
lol none of the above IMO

I fully understand what you mean MojoDex but i'm afraid the pedegree of the English managers available at the moment is just too low. Our options, Englishman wise, seemed to be McLaren, Pearce or Allardyce. I personally don't think any of these three are good enough for the top job in English football. I agree that it's a poor show but thats just the way it is. We need to back our young managers like Pearce, Pardew, Coppell and the likes so that hopefully one day they can be in the job. :good:

fine sentement! but hoplessly out of touch with football today IMO.
big sam who? big sam coz he's best for the job? of big sam coz he's english?
lol none of the above IMO

Allardyce is the best English manager we have lets be honest look what he has done with bolton! bolton never did anything and he has taken them into europe and had many world superstars there all on a real shoestring budget!

look what he got out of dyorkaef as a blackburn fan it pains me to say this but we got nothing out of him like what Allardyce did

as for out of touch i dont beleive so uefa have talked of making clubs field 6 of there own nationals if this is mandatory for clubs i see no reason why national team managers should not be of that nationality! we dont get to go and pick thierry henry just because he's good! England means English to me im afraid

BIG SAM FOR ENGLAND

PLEASE don't let him go to waste at Citeh or the barcodes, he is the best English manager, he gets the best out of his players and he is big enough to tell the FA or any primadonna players where to go, just what England needs :good:

Arfie

Most reactions

Back