Emmsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 men to lift a 6x2x2!! Poor things must get blown over in a strong wind :lol:

Hi Emmsy, I love all your tanks you've got them looking really good. Cant wait to get started on mine now....so many ideas. thanks again for your advice yesterday. chat again soon,shelley

Hi Emmsy, I love all your tanks you've got them looking really good. Cant wait to get started on mine now....so many ideas. thanks again for your advice yesterday. chat again soon,shelley

No worries Shelley. Geophagus are one of my favourite fish and peaceful at that. Lovely colours on an adult Brasil, but as a juvenille a bit plain

Emma

nice to put a face to the name,,,and a very nice face at that :unsure: :shout:
wow iam glad you stuck with the course and our now a vet, I went to kingston maurwood college and did a 1st year animal care diploma which was ment to lead on to a veternarian course, BUT As you can guess i did not stick it out,,,,
Now iam paying the price working a run of the mill job,,,
tanks look great :good:

when i moved in my 5ft/2ft/2ft it was only me and my sister, when we were walking down the stairs she nearly lost it which caused us to lose the grip and trying to catch it, it crushed my hand on the paving slabs breaking the hand in three places :lol: which i didnt know until 3weeks after when it went like a balloon

God, I can really get used to all these nice compliments about my face...um...anyway, shame you didn't stick out the course, it is a very worthwhile job. Ouch, bet that was painful with your hand

Emma

lol about all the comments about them not being real men.

:lol:

know the feeling though, whenever we go down to my mum's she's always getting my other half to move furniture and stuff for her, say's she can't get any decent strong blokes to do it for her :rolleyes:

lol about all the comments about them not being real men.

:lol:

know the feeling though, whenever we go down to my mum's she's always getting my other half to move furniture and stuff for her, say's she can't get any decent strong blokes to do it for her :rolleyes:
Maybe if she dressed like Miss Poppins she would have to fight them off ;)

I AM Mary Poppins........Practically Perfect In Every Way :hyper:

i know dont need to tell me,,,,anyway plans are in progess to open a restuarant so alls not failed just yet,,
you didnt ever work in bournemouth did you? you face reminds me so much of a vet i used to work for here at a vets called wayne smiths,,,

i know dont need to tell me,,,,anyway plans are in progess to open a restuarant so alls not failed just yet,,
you didnt ever work in bournemouth did you? you face reminds me so much of a vet i used to work for here at a vets called wayne smiths,,,
No sorry, but my sister lives in bournemouth.She now has blonde hair and is taller than me. She is a vet assistant, but not in Wayne Smiths....When she finishes work, I'll give her a ring and ask her if she ever worked there.We are not that close cos of past boyfriend issues.

excellent tanks and very nice pic of your good self :rolleyes:

do you get any fish in your vets practice?

reminds me I must book my dog for his boosters!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back