Emmsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep posting pics of yourself and we'll increase the guys on this forum for sure! :good:

Paul you perv lol

it took 5 men 2 hours to get the 6x2x2 into place. It was a nightmare!. I have a large house and a concrete floor. Thank god.

well there not proper men, took 6 men and 20 mins to get mine into place BUT i did make a trolley to put it on and push it through the house lol

I would love a marine tank mind you i think every one does hehe great pics btw

LOL. The bottom of the tank is 15mm thick glass and the sides are 12mm thick. This is so heavy. We put it on workhorses and shuffled it slowly into position.

Emma

oh, the picture is of me in my uniform. I don't normally dress like that :hyper:

Emma

yes they are nice tanks, and thanks for the nice comments. My corner tank houses my smaller livebarers incl Kribs. The tank costs so much for what you actually get, but heho thats the way of the world eh!

Emma :sad:

6 men? My buddy and I handled carrying it down stairs and around a sharp corner by ourselves. I understand they are heavy, but come on....

well mine was 5 men. two at each end and the other organising the workhorses. It was a nightmare, as I don't know any big strong guys, only thin skinny vets and trainee vets. Get what you're given my mum said.

Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back