FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
photo.gif

sad2.gif

Sorry ended up going out for the day lol
Here goes..
Oh also keep in mind there are 3 amazon swords behind the center piece that are small at the mo but will soon fill out the background

9561705740_5cc89a17f7_h.jpg
9558919739_87485106db_k.jpg
9561706904_bc282c224a_h.jpg

Awesome tank!!!!! If mine turns out anywhere near as good as this I'll be very very happy! What is the stocking?

Thank you:)
So far the stocking is 30-ish Tiger barbs, 4 angelfish, 15 cardinal tetras, L288 Plec, 3 Albino BN Plecs, 1 pearl gourami and 3 -3 spot gourami

It looks Ace. Nice job and a very healthy tank :)

Shelster said:
Inspirational SLIM, just inspirational!!
biggrin.png
Thanks Shelster im glad you like it. I will get back to you about your PM i promise. Tomorrow for sure.
Hes a vid for ya to enjoy in the mean time
http://youtu.be/K8kFo_eftTM

Iv added some enhancements to the video like image stabilisation and a audio track. These might take an hour to apply to the vid.
Enjoy anyway

So what do you think Greenmumma??

Very different altho very familiar at the same time isn't it lol

It looks great slim!!  I love the centerpiece, but it also has a very natural feel to it as well, not like you purposefully placed everything in the center, it's spot on :good:

My computer is rubbish so I can't watch the vid
cry1.gif

were we writing at the same time? lol

What is the plant to the right of the centerpiece, needle leaf?!

greenmumma141 said:
It looks great slim!!  I love the centerpiece, but it also has a very natural feel to it as well, not like you purposefully placed everything in the center, it's spot on
good.gif

My computer is rubbish so I can't watch the vid
cry1.gif

were we writing at the same time? lol

What is the plant to the right of the centerpiece, needle leaf?!
Aww thank you. Yes it is. Beautiful plant isnt it. one of my favourites
Can someone please explain to me how to delete or change my profile status. I cant find the option anywhere. Must be really really well hidden

Ahhh its driving me mad lol where is the status button!!!!! lol Shouldn't it be next to the status itself??

I give up. Obviously once you write a status your stuck with it for life!! Lol!! So annoying

I know i just found this out through dr rob lol
I got him to delete it for me.
Yes still want a pond but its been put on hold as i want a new car more lol
Project for next year perhaps

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back