The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Didn't happen without some photo proof. 
wahey.gif

This Old Spouse said:
Didn't happen without some photo proof. :hey:
Ahahaha this is very true. Maybe tomorrow. As you can imagine the water is very dirty and merky and the moment.
But I shall upload in due course:)

0o00o0o0ooo0o I cannot wait to see these pics!!!!  

I absolutely love heavy planted, but there's something about an island layout or a centerpiece that's pretty amazing when done well.,.... can't wait to see!!! :)

greenmumma141 said:
0o00o0o0ooo0o I cannot wait to see these pics!!!!  

I absolutely love heavy planted, but there's something about an island layout or a centerpiece that's pretty amazing when done well.,.... can't wait to see!!! :)
I agree. Got rid of the background I was using today and replaced it with a plain black one. Omg the difference is amazing. Love the new layout! Pics are coming soon:)

Ha ha, I've got a black background too :D I painted it just before I moved tank back.

I got all excited re tank pics when I saw the notification :) c'mon SLIM dont keep us waiting ........ :D

Shelster said:
Ha ha, I've got a black background too :D I painted it just before I moved tank back.
I got all excited re tank pics when I saw the notification :) c'mon SLIM dont keep us waiting ........ :D
Lol thier coming lol prob be Tuesday as im busy tomorrow and working all wknd as you know:)
Tiny7 said:
Lovely set up theses......!!
Thank you:)

I know, good things come to those who wait :D

I've also been meaning to PM you for the last month with my tank updates, hopefully ill get around to doing that soon!

Shelster said:
I know, good things come to those who wait :D
I've also been meaning to PM you for the last month with my tank updates, hopefully ill get around to doing that soon!
Yes please do. Hope its flourishing for you!

Shelster said:
Ha ha, I've got a black background too
biggrin.png
I painted it just before I moved tank back.

I got all excited re tank pics when I saw the notification
smile.png
c'mon SLIM dont keep us waiting ........
biggrin.png

I was thinking pics too.lol...... tuuuessdayyyyy :rolleyes:......
wink.png

Well iv taken the pics, uploaded them to flickr, just need to get on a pc now to upload em here.
Bit nervous bout showing you guys as you have such high expectations lol im sure your like it, I do.
Its very green now! Remember it still needs to grow in quite a bit yet, iv also had a bit of melting due to uprooting and replanting.
Also the dwarf sag is very overgrown but im holding back on trimming it as I want it to spread towards the back of the tank first.
Anyway pics coming very soon today. May even throw in a video:)
Honest opinions would be very welcome.

Shelster got your message, shall reply in a bit:) x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back