Eating Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Flake is shark, no bones but if not treated properly bad for mercury. Often in Australia take away shops will sell flake/ shark as fish and really sneaky ones use a cookie cutter to punch discs out of stingray flaps cook it up and sell it as scollops.

My Mum and Dad went over to Fiji and Mum came back with a recipe for "cooking" fish in lemon juice and coconut milk (no heat at all) that she insisted on trying to make me eat. Needless to say it just reinforced my dislike of eating fish in general.

I can't stand tinned tuna and refuse to eat it any way because I am not keen on eating dolphin, I don't care how dolphin friendly they say they are I don't trust the collection processes.
I do like squid but when caught using long baited hooks the lines are decimating albotroses and most are already incredibly endangered.

Oysters are something else I used to love eating live off the rocks in Arnhem Land but wouldn't now because of the heavy pollution so many oysters contain.

i love fish, especially cod/haddock i eat alsorts of sea life, mussels cockels calamari

i bet walking down oxford street in london every day is far worse for your health than eating lots of tuna. some people worry too much.......

i like fish, i dont eat loads mostly because im a bit picky of other foods i eat, that always seem to be dished up on or with fish.

I have to admit, I love seafood, and I love locally caught fish. My husband is a fishing guide, so yes, we do eat it! I've found numerous and myriad ways of cooking it, and where I am there aren't mercury problems to worry about, happily. And if I lived near the ocean, I'd be eating seafood nearly every day.

But not sushi!
sick.gif

I love to eat fish! they take some b****y catching though, my tank is 30 inches deep!

I never much cared for fish, as the smell and taste both lead me to want to toss my cookies.

Crustaceans and mollusks have the same problem, to me, though I equally get bothered by their texture. Shrimp and clams are definitely a "no-no" for my dinner plans.

I decided I'd wait to the end of my post to cheer a tiny bit, as I'm a vegetarian, myself. I've only been a vegetarian for about 19 months now, though I did try to roll as a vegan for a good 3 or so months. I'm very strict about my diet, as I never counted pescatarians or other such groups as literal vegetarians... Anyhow, I do eat eggs, honey, and dairy.

The fishes are really tasty than other meats and I love all of the sea foods.

I buy feeder fish from petstores and make goldfish sushi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ces98B8W8r4

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back