Eastenders Omg!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gutted :no: . Can you believe I spent 7 months clued to it and I'm really not happy that they've killed off poor Danielle, now im gunna be glued to it for ages waiting for that final bit of revenge that Ronnie gives her father. God I so wish I could act, I would get a part in that for one episode to come face to face with his character, would make up my own mixed 4 letter lines and it would involve a large and heavy prop that could do serious damage.

Yes I watch it every time and "IT IS REAL" honestly, well it is in my head :hyper: :lol: :lol: :fun: :hey:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gutted :no: . Can you believe I spent 7 months clued to it and I'm really not happy that they've killed off poor Danielle, now im gunna be glued to it for ages waiting for that final bit of revenge that Ronnie gives her father. God I so wish I could act, I would get a part in that for one episode to come face to face with his character, would make up my own mixed 4 letter lines and it would involve a large and heavy prop that could do serious damage.

Yes I watch it every time and "IT IS REAL" honestly, well it is in my head :hyper: :lol: :lol: :fun: :hey:

Am banning it from our house now.

They draged that story line on for 7 months!!!!!! then just kill her off1 min after ronnie finds out......

Now you going to have to look at a sourface ronnie which they prob drag this on for 7 months also...

OMG ! i missed her getting killed. I absolutely detest barbara windsor.....she gets right on my t**s.... Eastenders IS real and i should know....i watch it enough. :good:

Stacey Slater.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

she may just be passed out parents watch it everynight so i go on here and watch half and half tff and east benders

she may just be passed out parents watch it everynight so i go on here and watch half and half tff and east benders
Stacey Slater........................................Ice Skater :good:

I woke up this morning thinking about the story line how sad is that?
But i agree with the rest of most comments on the internet (I haven't been searching honestly :blush: ) yes this was the best end and by far the biggest shocker of all. If it was a happy ending how boring would that have been but I would've felt good for enternity mind seeing someone on there happy.

I would get in from work at 7pm watch a bit of nonsense and then BAMMMMM Eastenders time, used to have to fight for the TV channel and then loose and agree to watch the episode at 10pm but it got the point where I just COULD NOT wait another 2 hours to see it. God knows what my neighbours thought with all the noise coming from the house when Eastenders was on "TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR you silly girl" and "SMACK HIM IN THE MOUTH, do it now, Peggy your a MUG" then a massive "NO WAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" as the titles start and I knew I had to wait for the next time. :angry: I really need a new therapist, the one ive got now needs to be fired. :lol: :fun:

She is dead! Look at the information on Sky, it says 'as the mitchells come to terms with their tradgedy' Ha see she did die!
Poor Danielle. But then she was such a drippy cow Im amazed she could wipe her own bum!

or she may be brain damadged

me niece would win master mind on the subject of eastenders and she reckons shes alive and kicking just a bump on the head,known these daft soaps she will wake up a different person, maybe a person that can act,,kenny

First time I've ever thought about writing in to complain. That episode was all ups n down. And then on the road when ronnie found her.

I was like 'Yay', then there was a funny split second pause before the car even appeared where I was like 'OMG they're gonna run her over and kill her aren't they!'

And then BAM, literally. And here was me thinking there may be a happy ending.
I mean the downfall of Archie is a strong enough storyline anyways right? Did they really need fuel for the fire with Danielles death.

*Pouts*

Ps. I did wonder if maybe she was just unconcious aswell...I'm thinking she is actually dead though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back