Easiest Plants to grow

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm looking for some sharp scissors. Maybe a chemist I'll try next
A chemist or pharmacy is a good place to look...
Search amongst the ladies stuff like tweezers and nail files and eye-brow curler-thingies.
Also, if your local supermarket has a similar section, usually around the make-up and such-like.

Search amongst the ladies stuff like tweezers and nail files and eye-brow curler-thingies.
Also, if your local supermarket has a similar section, usually around the make-up and such-like.
That is so sexist, I love my tweezers and nail files, you guys really!!

Any scissors will do, just make the cut quick otherwise the plant will cry.

😂🤣Thanks

I'm looking at maybe getting another light for the fish tank. How would that be for increasing the light for the plants? It would probably be the same one that's in there already beacuse that is easier. Its 6500 Kelvin rating 624 lumin and 8w per 1000 (maybe litres, not sure) thanks

Pearlweed can make a carpet I hear. Mine is the size of a shrub and to keep it low would take much pruning..but some do it. The plant itself only needs stronger than average light otherwise it will just sit or get spindly. Once you do light it up?..STAND BACK!..no Co2 is needed.

Pearlweed can make a carpet I hear. Mine is the size of a shrub and to keep it low would take much pruning..but some do it. The plant itself only needs stronger than average light otherwise it will just sit or get spindly. Once you do light it up?..STAND BACK!..no Co2 is needed.
But it is a weed :(

What's great about Pearl Weed also? It grows small tiny leaves in the same light of Amazon Swords,Crypts,Java ferns..it offers a real contrast to large leaved old school aquarium plants. I like it.

Also- you wont read elsewhere? I've noticed since it (pearlweed)became a sizeable plant? I am able to stretch water changes and the aquariums other plants look much better than in my once a week routine I had. I can't print out stats..just observations I'm seeing much less black algae.brush and the stuff that looks like black spray paint on Anubias. Every other week or so..if longer fine, is the new routine.
It and Cryptocoryne balansae are looking lush and real competition for bad algae.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back