E3 - So Far Not So Good?

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Well yesterday I was on my way home from University, thinking that I was just going to go the sleep when I got in. But then I check the internet quickly and find out E3 was just about to start, and after staying up till 3:00am watching it, I have to say, this is the least impressive year so far. Sony's conference blew, the NGP (PSP 2) was nothing innovative, no great games announced that we didn't know about already, just a generally abysmal performance. And before I get called a Microsoft Fanboy, their conference wasn't even worth mentioning, the biggest load of crap I've ever watched, they're basically turning the Xbox into a family friendly system instead of a core gaming system >.<, we already have the Wii, we don't need another one. Their conference was a bunch of families of bad actors pretending they were having fun on the games, which they obviously weren't.

Anyway, I only had 5 minutes to type this, so sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Nintendo has an awesome opportunity right now to blow both of Sony and Microsoft out of the water with their conference later today, that would make them the E3 Champions two years running, not bad for a family console eh?

Anyway, be nice to hear someone elses thoughts. if you haven't seen it, you can catch it on the E3 website;

http://www.e3expo.com/

So after seeing all of the big three companies at E3, all I can say is, FAIL... Just such a fail.

Nintendo suck man, I thought they'd have come up with something cool that would challenge Microsoft and Sony, I am mistaken.

Nintendo suck man, I thought they'd have come up with something cool that would challenge Microsoft and Sony, I am mistaken.

Challenge Mirosoft and Sony's what, they were just as terrible, they seem to want to go the same way as Nintendo and become more family orientated, I'm going back to PC gaming.

Challenge Mirosoft and Sony's what, they were just as terrible, they seem to want to go the same way as Nintendo and become more family orientated, I'm going back to PC gaming.

Welcome to where all the cool kids are.

I'll be there soon too. Console gaming isn't what it use to be.
9 year old kids be running the joint, and their mouths.

Ditched the 360 myself and bought some new bits for my pc

Ditched the 360 myself and bought some new bits for my pc

Yeah I find PC gaming better, I've always preferred it, just I was at University this year, so I couldn't really afford to buy a new computer so got an Xbox instead. With an Xbox I kind of feel like I'm excluded, but with a computer you can do like several things at once, especially if you plan on getting two screens like me :p

yeah, and all the scummy little cheats. its the one draw back of PC gaming, no real protection from the scum of the gaming world. true, punk busta tries, but gets defeated every time.

also, welcome to spending dollar on your pc everytime you want to play next new mega game. :crazy:

whats the deal with the 'wii 2' ? all i know is it was revealed it was being made, dont know anything about it. is it 3d ? do the controllers work remotely like you would expect them to yet ?

yeah, and all the scummy little cheats. its the one draw back of PC gaming, no real protection from the scum of the gaming world. true, punk busta tries, but gets defeated every time.

Sorry, I don't want to start a massive PC vs Console debate. But, ever since I've been on the console I have seen far more hackers than I've ever seen on the computer, like so much more. It's much harder to hack PC games and it's easier to ban people from PC games, as they've had a lot of experience with it they have much better defenses. Also you just have to look at the recent PSN attack, a hacker can never (touch wood) bring down the whole internet at once, where as consoles are vulnerable in that aspect.

also, welcome to spending dollar on your pc everytime you want to play next new mega game. :crazy:

whats the deal with the 'wii 2' ? all i know is it was revealed it was being made, dont know anything about it. is it 3d ? do the controllers work remotely like you would expect them to yet ?

Also, That Argument is invalid, updating a PC does not cost that much at all, and as long as you buy decent at first it will last you at least 4-5 years, hell my computer is 6 years old and it still managed to play Crysis at full spec with a decent FPS.

Also E3 was a flop the Nintendo Conference was totally confusing about the Wii 2 thing, and the controller was an IPAD IN disguise.

Sorry, I don't want to start a massive PC vs Console debate. But, ever since I've been on the console I have seen far more hackers than I've ever seen on the computer, like so much more. It's much harder to hack PC games and it's easier to ban people from PC games, as they've had a lot of experience with it they have much better defenses. Also you just have to look at the recent PSN attack, a hacker can never (touch wood) bring down the whole internet at once, where as consoles are vulnerable in that aspect.

I'm aware the Xbox has been compromised for some time. but the ps3 has only suffered for a few months. its only months sinse the PS3 version of BBC2 was suffering cheats. but the Punk pusta by pass, for the PC, has been out for over 12 months.

incidentally, PSN was not taken down by hackers. sony did that because they have such an insecure platform. apart form sony's say so, there is no evidence any hack too place. but sony are up in court for selling personal information to second parties. then they came up with the excuse that they had been hacked in 2008, but told no one.

but hack/cheats are far more common on the PC titles

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back