Dog Control Laws And Pit Bulls

I am writing to ask for your help regarding our campaign to bring an end to breed specific legislation

Hi, am happy to help in any way I can, what exactly are you looking for people to do. Have reqularly checked out the deed not breed site in the past few weeks. Addition of Mick Martin statement made me titter, he definately has a way with words.

Due to accident I am only working three days week at moment, if I can help via computer on the other two days will be happy to.

Tina
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Owner.

Tina - red devil's basically posting about the campaign I announced on here. It's nothing new, it's what I asked for help with at the beginning of this thread and throughout. Just in case there's any confusion. :good:

I've got to be honest, although I agree with what Mic Martin said in his statement, I'm really very disappointed to see it up on the site. I have grave reservations about how much he'll alienate those that might have changed their views before reading his abuse :(

Agree with you on that front Kathy, would it be a good idea to approach him to reword the statement.
Got a pm thought it may be the same, but not sure, so I offered help again anyway.

I object to being forced by law to allow a foreign object to be inserted into them. I don't like chips.

can i just ask which rescue you are involved in for you to make this statement, as somebody who works within a rescue that saves dogs from being put to sleep after 7 days because they have been picked up as strays, i find it very iresponsible for anybody to have a dog and not have it chipped, nearly 500 dogs passed through us last year, had they of been chipped they could have gone home. Its not a case of been forced by law to chip your dogs, you should do it as a responsible dog owner.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back