Does anyone know anything about

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BeautifulGoodbye

Fish Addict
Reaction score
seahorses? I just purchased a tall 25 gallon tank that I'd love to turn into a saltwater tank. And I definitely want to get a seahorse or 2 and a blennie and maybe a mandarin and a starfish. I found an online site that ships different kinds of seahorses, Here and would like to know if anyone's used this co. before? And if so, how was your experience?

Thanks In Advance :*

what type fo seahorses are you looking to buy, their are many varieties? from dwarf to giant

Just something from a book I read that advises against them, it says that about max life in an aquarium is about 2 years, and they realy don't enjoy aquarium life, and two years is about half their wild lifespan

i must agree i want a sea hores too. but they look so said in tanks and are very hard to take care of. not for the beginner :/

Actually, captive bred/farm-raised seahorses aren't difficult to maintain because most of them can eat frozen food (with supplements added) and they are hardier than wild caught. Buying captive bred horses also helps to preserve wild populations!

Ocean Rider is a great source of healthy farm-raised seahorses. Seahorse experts highly recommend them!

http://www.oceanrider.com/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay
Back