Do You Have Other Pets Besides Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks for the POTM nom! Izzy is growing out of the Westie cut she had when we got her the day after Christmas, I've been working on the more traditional hand stripping with the other two guys. She is pretty good with grooming, but doesn't like having her nails done. Kaz & Gus don't mind any of it, Gus is so into anything & everything I could groom him with a garden rake, real adventurer.

Helen 1207 poopies

Uncanny the likeness of the Cairn to mine :hyper:

100_0480.jpg

Yer thats what i thought!..just showed your pic of your two laying together to my partner and he thought it was a pic of ours!..lol :blink: They are georgeous, how old are they?

Yer thats what i thought!..just showed your pic of your two laying together to my partner and he thought it was a pic of ours!..lol :blink: They are georgeous, how old are they?

They are both six years old at the end of this year, the Westie is the grumpy old man and the Cairn is the cuddly old lady, hmmmm dogs and their owners huh?! :rofl:

Any other Fishkeepers with other pets....??... Show us... we want to see them....

Sorry forgot i had already posted.....

Alessa x.

3 miniature schnauzers
1 san diego gopher snake
1 leopard gecko
1 quaker parrot/ monk parakeet
and of course the fresh and salt tanks

*cough* 1$ admission fee :lol:

Hey. i wont put pics up as i probs have tooo many. ><
Well i own;

1 Fish Tank
Betty - Mini Dashound,
Fern - Cat,
Rhino & Hippo - Leopard Geckos,
Harry, Ron & Draco - Gerbils,
Melon - Guinea Pig.
And maybe a hamster in a few weeks time. :)
But then also there are 2 other dogs, 5 more cats, 11 more guinea pigs, another fish tank, and 2 more gerbils ><
So alot of animals, which would mean alot of pictures HAHA!

I have one cat
Kiara
Broxbourne057.jpg

and one bird eating spider
Palla
Broxbourne002.jpg

I have one cat
Kiara
Broxbourne057.jpg

One gorgeous cat gets my nomination for POTM....

Was it not also you who had those (or the) Lynx like cat(s) that had a mishap & died???... I vaguely recall something to that affect, but are under correction.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back