Do You Have Other Pets Besides Fish?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Our Westie and Cairn :wub:

DSCN1551(6).JPG

My Pug's, Wallace and Wilma. Had them as rescue dogs, about 2 months ago. Wallace, the black pug, is so ugly isnt he :wub:

005-2.jpg

Ive got three russian dwarfs too, Bubba, Gump, and Snowy.
And a bloke. Does he count?

Our Westie and Cairn :wub

thumb_DSCN1551(2).JPG

Nice little dogs! :good: I've always had terriers around, have uncles who have always had terriers, I guess it's a genetic thing.

While I am due for some more recent pictures, I do have one from the heavy snowfall we had this past winter;

snowdogs047.jpg

Kaz is on the left, he's just about done going nuts in the snow. Gus is in the middle, he's the clown, John Belushi of the dog world. Izzy is on the right, older female who keeps the young guys in line. All three are Australian Terriers, Kaz is 3, Gus is 2, Izzy is 10.

There georgeous! Not sure if my pic comes up here? :rolleyes:..dose`nt look like it does :rolleyes: not good with computers, will have to keep my pets to myself. :lol:
http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae45/helen0772/?action=view&current=100_0480.jpg

While I am due for some more recent pictures, I do have one from the heavy snowfall we had this past winter;

snowdogs047.jpg

Kaz is on the left, he's just about done going nuts in the snow. Gus is in the middle, he's the clown, John Belushi of the dog world. Izzy is on the right, older female who keeps the young guys in line. All three are Australian Terriers, Kaz is 3, Gus is 2, Izzy is 10.

aww gus has grown big and izzy still look like a pup herself. lol. potm nonimation.

snowdogs047.jpg

aww gus has grown big and izzy still look like a pup herself. lol. potm nonimation.

I agree and 2nd... This is a potential POTM winner.

There georgeous! so like my two :lol: Not good with computers so not sure how to post a pic of mine..lol

There georgeous! so like my two :lol: Not good with computers so not sure how to post a pic of mine..lol

Go to photobucket and register there.. (free)... then upload your pics onto photobucket (from your pc) and simply copy/paste to your thread on TFF.

Thanks for that...the photo is on photobucket but i paster the url and a message came up from the forum?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back