Do You Have Other Pets Besides Fish?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot more of our fishkeepers have other pets as well.... Share your photos and tell us a little about them.... I have entered the TOTM competition this month.... (for fun), why not share your POTM photos with us??... They may even get nominated - and win (to earn you the POTM medallion).

I have 2 cat's:
Sox.
A cheeky big tom cat. Black and white, loves having his chin scratched and his ears scrunched.
DSC02404.jpg

Bugsy.
Vicious half siamese cat. Jet black. Attacks just about anthing that walks through the front door. Used to be nice as a kitten but had a misscariage and now thinks she is still protecting kittens.
DSC02400.jpg

Beardy - Muushu.
Still gettin' to know thi little fella. Very funny how he sleeps sometimes but most of the day just roaming around looking for left over crickets.
P08-01-10_2029.jpg

And hopefully MORE fish soon!

Missy x.

And of course.... I'd also appreciate it if you all vote in our POTM (and Pet of the year)competition.... currently running....

We even have a fun theme competition where the theme for this month is Sleeping pets.... If you have a nice photo of your sleeping pet... enter this as well.

I have had dogs, cats, birds and at the moment we are considering a turtle!

So, ok Rdp.... show us a few pics.... We are pic junkies in the household pet's section....

I have a basset hound Flash, 2 chinese hamsters Saha and Cahill, a Boa called Betty and a python called Billy oh and two ferrel children called Harry and Olivia!!

i've got 2 rottweilers (Millie and Kirby), 2 guinea pigs (Chocky and Rocky), 1 goat (Corrie) and 3 chickens (Barley, Wheat and Corn). i'll add pics tomorrow, as they are on the other computer and i can't be bothered to start it up now lol. :good:

i only have the fish at the moment , i used to have a lovely english bull terrier which i rescued , but didnt get another dog when she had to be put down . i have also kept tarantulas in the past . the missus has got a russian dwarf hamster called smokey . i would like to get more tarantulas but the missus is petrified of them and couldnt handle knowing there was 1 in the house.

My mad border collie Abby

My poorly kitty snowy

2 x 20 yr old cockatiels - Here's Chalky the male,Daisy is shy and her pic taken,will try later...

I think, the most nominated pets on this forum have been border collies.... Abby is nominated for the POTM competition....

i have a bearded dragon, 3 rats, 2 hamsters (1dwarf on her way out bless and a male syrian who is 2 and a half) we look after a cat who had no owner wandering the streets so we feed her de-flea her etc so she might as well be mine since she spends most of her day in our house to! :p and fish :D

ill post pictures up tommorow when im back from college!

Ash

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back