do we really NEED another reason...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

yes-jac the evil animal rights activist is back. there is no more friendliness allowed in this thread...

i dont hate people that buy fish from stores with poor conditions. then i would be a hypocrite. :rolleyes: hate is bad anyways.
i have 1 from petco
3 from petsmart
and 1 from walmart.
i will buy bettas from petsmart because they keep the bettas in meth blue, change the water often and actually feed them (bio-gold, believe it or not!) the bettas that arent in cups are above the other tanks in a sort of barracks type thing, with filtered water flowing constantly through their little cubicles. none of them ever look sickly.

im used to people thinking im a guy. i know i know-jac isnt a girls name. ive been going by jac since i was 12 though. i put my picture on my profile so it would keep some people from thinking im a man! :flex: :)

hmm...profiles....something that i never look at. they should have a gender under the avatar...so people aren't confused.

and i'll be friendly if i want! wanna flower? :flowers:

friggin bush lubber...shame on you!

ahh!! thats sexual abuse! don't do that to the tree! ahhhhh!!!!!!

oh that poor tree has just been so violated :-(

the flower wanted me to take it's life away before you got to it!! he seen what you did with that poor tree! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

must save all flowers!!!!!!!!!!

slightly off topic-
i hate the term tree-hugger. it actually came from the 70s when this group of women were protesting the cutting of a giant tree so they all formed a circle around it and held hands. ever since then, many activists have been "hugging trees" to save them. so all environmentalists now have the name of "tree-hugger" attached to them. i have never hugged a tree . thats dumb imo. but i think way way way too much of the natural earth is diminishing unnecessarily because of man.
i actually think there is a word for people who "get busy" :hey: with trees. i cant remember it rihgt now though.

so next time someone calls me a tree hugger, i can say, "I AM NOT A DENDROPHELIAC!" are we even allowed to say that on here? :look: -_-

ya just did :eek:

i love all animals, and all their cute fuzzyness :D

muccaproduction.gif

4moredead.gif

pengydie.gif

imubashing.gif

bunny.gif
just love em :wub:

if any one can't handle that, i guess i'll remove it....but hopefully ya'll know i'm jus playin :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back