do we really NEED another reason...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wrs said:
buy the bettas, and then go in the next day with a bag of foil saying they all died. Thats what I do with every fish I get from there. Well Its only bettas though. There beingf walmart. But my walmarts actually good, but still...
Even if they don't die??? These bettas are some of the healthies I've ever had :flex:

not the fish. Just say the died. keep the fish. I still have my CTs even though I "returned them". Its not really returning them. say they died, and get your money back. So you save but dont support. well at walmart anyways.

i'd be too afraid of gettin caught. lol.

oh..i'm sorry...he must have some how got out of the tightly wrapped foil, then out of the bag without me noticing! and i thought he was dead....silly me! :*)

hey! someone make a new post called "how do you rip off your LFS?"! lol. i bet theres a ton of people out there who have done it :devil:

someone i know keeps their dead fish, and puts them in their freezer when they die. then they wait until theres a sale on that particular fish, then go buy one, then bring back the one that was frozen saying that it died.

it's soo flawless :D

lol, walmart never checks. My brother said that he didnt want to get caught Thursday right infront of the people, and they didnt even notice. Then I try a diffrent signature and he yells at me, its so obvious but they dont even catch on.

Good Lord, I do that too.

done. but if i get any critizisum, its all going on you, lol.

You guys are insane and this topic has sooo been hijacked :whistle: What were we talking about?

petco. then about buying fish. vegitarians, and ah walmart? And how to save fish but not support the store. This is a great post, lol.

:kana:
it would probably still be on topic if jac was here....but he ain't here to argue with anyone right now....so the topic got nice and friendly, and just kinda wandered off :crazy:

steppy104 said:
:kana:
it would probably still be on topic if jac was here....but he ain't here to argue with anyone right now....so the topic got nice and friendly, and just kinda wandered off :crazy:
FYI,Jac's a female ;)

jac is gonna hate me. I have:

1 from petsmart
4 from lfs
8 :crazy: :crazy: from Wal-mart
4 :crazy: from Petco

I can't help it :sad: . They get such nice ones in. And the only place I can find any females is at wal-mart.

i have
1 from petmart
3 from walmart. And Walmart is the only place that seels Crown tails.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back