Do Me +My Grandad Need Some Sort Of License To Fish

bae1994

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears.Beets.Battlestar
Reaction score
me and my grandad would like to go fish down our local meadows do either of us need a rod lisence or something im 15 and hes 70

if so could some one link me to the info ive searched but dont know if e need one to fish at the meadows (where i often see people fishing)

thanks bae

yes you do the post office sells them

I sometimes have to prosecute them in court and the penalty if caught is usually fine of £100 £35 costs and the forfeiture of your rod

don;t agree with it myself but there we go

so would i need a junior lisence as im under 16 and my grandad need a its a public meadows so id need one howmuch would it cost for the two of us do you know

so would i need a junior lisence as im under 16 and my grandad need a its a public meadows so id need one howmuch would it cost for the two of us do you know

not sure but I;ve heard £20 -£25 mentioned. never applied for one, if theres a post office website that may help

just found out for me 5 pounds for my grandad its 18 per year

yh like others said if its private then you might not but some private lakes still say you have to have one. if its a river then you need one. mines £5. i thought it was more than £18 for a adult i thought it was about £25 maby not then.
what do you normally fish for?
i like pikeing in rivers or if i go to lakes carp and tench.

havnt been fishing for years so dont have a normal

but it was 18 pounds as hes an oap but went and asked my local tackle shop and they said that all 3 of the meadows are free fishing areas and all 3 are no licence required (they arnt council owned but are still rivers but the owners say no) so no licence required there

thanks for all the help any way

even on private land you still need a rod lience

yep the tackle shop guy was wrong i guess oh well ill get one

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back