Ok, pictures are ready. Now, I haven't taken fish pictures in longer than a year and so I forgot the techniques. I would like to apologize in advance for the not crystal clear quality. And I know, I have to clean my tank.
We will start out with the Ghost Shrimp (also known as the Grass Shrimp). I have 11 ghost shrimp throughout my tank and in truth, who keeps track of those little guys? I just took some pictures of the first few I saw come out for feeding time.
I do not remember what happened here, either a female shrimp fight or just an accidental bump.
Here is two shrimp, one exploring it's surroundings and a hidden one in the cave that I never noticed until now.
Next is the mollies. They were very camera shy, tending to stay in the back while I used the camera. I tried to get the best pics of them as I could.
Here is the best shot I got of the two while they were at the back of the tank. Top one is the female and the bottom one is the male.
The female molly randomly came to the front for a minute to check something out.
Here is the American Flagfish. He is really afraid of humans and hides in the back instantly when I appear. Got a quick snapshot of him heading for the hiding place.
Now we have the Killifish. The star of the two is the Fundulus Chrysotus [Edit: Recently found out it is actually a Fundulus Confluentus]. For the first week it was always in the back on the bottom and I thought it was just going to die. Out of no where, it ate a flake or two yesturday and now it's as active as ever, exploring every area of the tank for feeding time. The blue fin killifish has been active but will unfortunately die. It will not accept any of my food no matter what and is extremely skinny.
Here is Fundulus C.
Here is my only clear shot of the Blue Fin Killifish
Last but not least is everyone's favorite, the Sand Darters. Interesting fish that are never really on the pet store market. I have two, one somewhat large one and a small young one.
The larger one.
The smaller one.
The smaller one next to one of my dojo loaches. That dojo is around 6 inches.
The two sand darters together.
Hope you enjoyed!
We will start out with the Ghost Shrimp (also known as the Grass Shrimp). I have 11 ghost shrimp throughout my tank and in truth, who keeps track of those little guys? I just took some pictures of the first few I saw come out for feeding time.
I do not remember what happened here, either a female shrimp fight or just an accidental bump.
Here is two shrimp, one exploring it's surroundings and a hidden one in the cave that I never noticed until now.
Next is the mollies. They were very camera shy, tending to stay in the back while I used the camera. I tried to get the best pics of them as I could.
Here is the best shot I got of the two while they were at the back of the tank. Top one is the female and the bottom one is the male.
The female molly randomly came to the front for a minute to check something out.
Here is the American Flagfish. He is really afraid of humans and hides in the back instantly when I appear. Got a quick snapshot of him heading for the hiding place.
Now we have the Killifish. The star of the two is the Fundulus Chrysotus [Edit: Recently found out it is actually a Fundulus Confluentus]. For the first week it was always in the back on the bottom and I thought it was just going to die. Out of no where, it ate a flake or two yesturday and now it's as active as ever, exploring every area of the tank for feeding time. The blue fin killifish has been active but will unfortunately die. It will not accept any of my food no matter what and is extremely skinny.
Here is Fundulus C.
Here is my only clear shot of the Blue Fin Killifish
Last but not least is everyone's favorite, the Sand Darters. Interesting fish that are never really on the pet store market. I have two, one somewhat large one and a small young one.
The larger one.
The smaller one.
The smaller one next to one of my dojo loaches. That dojo is around 6 inches.
The two sand darters together.
Hope you enjoyed!
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showto...p;hl=dipnetting






