Dijon Has Spawned

Good luck finding them Hooligans then ( Suits them to a tick right? since hooligans can be adults :p )

And

Great.

Look forward to seeing them fully grown :good:

Ooh! They look nice! :D

Well.... It took my Betta breeding experiment ONE STINKIN' DAY to fail. D:<

Everything went great; spawning, egg collection, bubble-nest watching; everything. And, then, I left the lights off overnight, and all the eggs fell to the floor of the tank and were eaten, because they went bad. :(

I'll try again in about a week, I suppose; the girls in my 10-gallon were being fed freeze-dried blood worms as well as the breeding pair so I suppose that I could use one of them~

Ooh! They look nice! :D

Well.... It took my Betta breeding experiment ONE STINKIN' DAY to fail. D:<

Everything went great; spawning, egg collection, bubble-nest watching; everything. And, then, I left the lights off overnight, and all the eggs fell to the floor of the tank and were eaten, because they went bad. :(

I'll try again in about a week, I suppose; the girls in my 10-gallon were being fed freeze-dried blood worms as well as the breeding pair so I suppose that I could use one of them~

Just don't forget to leave the light on next time, see it all helps in the end. The puzzle will fit together :nod:

:hyper: Wow this topic is amazing!! Thanks so much :hyper:

Thanks Loops, it's not that good, but hopefully it will help others.

Thanks. ^^; Well, I'm still learning. Making mistakes is natural, I suppose. :p

I may move the tank downstairs -- something I don't wanna do, but.... I dunno if my other option will work: Putting a small lamp on next to the tank, and then covering it with a cloth, so I don't have to see the light. The only problem is that something may catch on fire. Hmm....

You see, I can't sleep if there's absolutely *ANY* noise *OR* light in the room. Which is why I only use Tetra Whisper filters; they're nice and quiet. :p :yes:

looks like some of dads colours are showing, and some nice orange/red too

doing well buddy keep it up :good:

ps - hope all personal issues get sorted too

I hate people like that, my best advice is getting a security camera even a cheap one you might get lucky and catch them in the act then just file a lawsuit, I had a simular issue setup a camera and the next week after a huge car crash out front of my place I caught it on camera police where having issues on who was at fault so I passed the file over, since the camera I have ran into no issues on my property.

6 weeks for colour not to bad at all.... red is so dominate for some reason, Well red and orange. I will guess you will see the blues next and then full colour in about 8-10 weeks time.

red's a primary colour, many other colours consist of primaries so i suppose thats why

but blue and yellow is a primary colour to, orange isn't a primary colour, I just find it funny that its usually alway red that is out first and not normally blue or yellow they are the ones that come later....... Its just weird and never really understood why<- just because I have experience in breeding them doesn't mean I know everything lol although I know how to line breed to get rid of it but its a pain! I guy in germany I think it is world wide known forget his name he specializes in just breeding white bettas(definitly done through line breeding he even admits that) and then someone explains it to you and you are like hmmm....... ever have those moments in life?

It would be wonderfull if they had a mix of both parents. Look forward to see how they turn out in a few months time. Hope you sort out the other issues. Our horrible neigbours have moved out, yipee, and the nasty, bully type is having to move out behind us. I hope you and your family have some peace this christmas. :good:

Thanks. ^^; Well, I'm still learning. Making mistakes is natural, I suppose. :p

I may move the tank downstairs -- something I don't wanna do, but.... I dunno if my other option will work: Putting a small lamp on next to the tank, and then covering it with a cloth, so I don't have to see the light. The only problem is that something may catch on fire. Hmm....

You see, I can't sleep if there's absolutely *ANY* noise *OR* light in the room. Which is why I only use Tetra Whisper filters; they're nice and quiet. :p :yes:
why not get an eyemask and sleep in that (they are more comfortable than you might think). plus, it would only be for a few days until the fry are free-swimming and you take dad out.
or sleep on the couch :) or put the tank in the closet for that time.
just an idea. then there wouldnt be the fire risk:D
cheers

Most reactions

Back