Dijon Has Spawned

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hmm.... Well; I'll try that, or else I'll just surround my top bunk with lots of pillows or something; Idk. :) Well, anyways; since I already had been feeding the girls in my sorority blood worms, I'm gonna be fiddling around with the tank! :D Too bad I'll have to wait 2 weeks to spawn the red female spade tail again.... :( Libra's and Red Devil's fry would've looked amazing. :(

But I already have another female in mind -- my purple/orange one that looks a mustard gas. :D ^^; Except it's an.... umm.... orange gas? :D

Hmm.... Well; I'll try that, or else I'll just surround my top bunk with lots of pillows or something; Idk.
smile.gif
Well, anyways; since I already had been feeding the girls in my sorority blood worms, I'm gonna be fiddling around with the tank!
biggrin.gif
Too bad I'll have to wait 2 weeks to spawn the red female spade tail again....
sad.gif
Libra's and Red Devil's fry would've looked amazing.
sad.gif

But I already have another female in mind -- my purple/orange one that looks a mustard gas.
biggrin.gif
^^; Except it's an.... umm.... orange gas?
biggrin.gif

Female should be ready again in about a weeks time, destroy the bubblenest if its not already and get the male to make a new one

what do i need to do, if i want to breed bettas, i already have a male and female (not in same tank "duh"), i see that you cover the tank, what else do i need to do?

This seems to be taking so long!

If this was a thread about someones (human) baby they'd be 21 by now with a wife :lol:

Agreed Surely we could usesome nuclear stuf fto make them grow bigger and mutated :rolleyes:

such a great topic!,

What are you planiing to do with the fry!

If you live in the Uk...., (hint, hint)

Awww look at all those babies!! And the colors are starting to show!! :D Where are you from?? Please say the USA, I want a pair from these guys <3

What are they? As-in betta specim?

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking Knox, they are a cross between CT and VT. So likely to be combtail, will find out when they mature more.

Awww look at all those babies!! And the colors are starting to show!! :D Where are you from?? Please say the USA, I want a pair from these guys <3

Sorry Zenandra, I'm in the UK.

Thought i'd post this pic as it is quite nice. I must clean the glass maybe then i'll get a clear and in focus pic.

57daysoldfry.jpg

hows the family stuff comming along? (the accident with the bricks etc? all sorted now? )

and CT Cross wth VT?

would look intresting.

:good:

nice the colours are coming in this isn't to bad for 8 weeks am I right?
How many big and how many small, as in specimen I think they are just normal splendens, with stripes like that could have imbella in the family line somewhere hmmm.... Combtail is just the tail type, will have combtail and maybe some crowntails I bet, have you tried to weind them off of bbs and vinager eals?? The fun will start soon when you have to, is there a lfs near you that sells blackworms?? Reason why is because it might be easier to cheat to weind them off than to try other options here, even I cheat hehe. If you can't get black worms we will have to think of another way, this will probably be the hardest part to all of it to erm. How are they doing colour enhancing everyday? Are you feeding BBS and Vinager eals as well as using the microworms ocationally. Looks like everything seems to be picking up with them from the last photos, no defectives yet that I see from the photos thats an amazing sign.

Keep it up! 1 month they are sellable well the rate they are growing maybe 2 more months lol i ain't there to see in person how big they are and photos are a give and take issue on there own on size....................

Most reactions

Back