Just thought I'd share this with you lot......
Yesterday was my 40th birthday
...... and for many reasons it was not a happy day. So around 5 last night I decided to take my dogs [two Great Danes] for a nice long walk to clear my head [and go and buy some vodka
lol]. But before setting off there was a little problem that I needed to sort out in my comm tank, my Eheim external was making a strange humming noise in one of it's tubes, so I prodded and poked and it started to prime again....job done! Went off out with the hounds and my daughter....on our walk my daughter and I had a blazing row [par for the course in the day I was having] so we came home early.
You know what I'm going to say next don't you?
Walked in back door.....daughter screams....contents of comm tank are all over the front room floor....problem being that my comm tank is in my bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was raining in my front room
Lights were sparking and my other three dogs were sitting there soaked [having been baby-gated into said room!]
Screamed to my son to turn the electric off.....screamed at my daughter to start re-filling the comm tank.....and started mopping! Then thought sod this.....left them to it and went to buy vodka....well what else could I do
Came back to find my 18 month old nephew having swimming lessons in the front room and every blanket, towel etc that I own sopping wet on the floor!
But hey ho....by some miricle, no fish were lost and I had pizza and voddy for tea
Lisa x
Yesterday was my 40th birthday
...... and for many reasons it was not a happy day. So around 5 last night I decided to take my dogs [two Great Danes] for a nice long walk to clear my head [and go and buy some vodka
lol]. But before setting off there was a little problem that I needed to sort out in my comm tank, my Eheim external was making a strange humming noise in one of it's tubes, so I prodded and poked and it started to prime again....job done! Went off out with the hounds and my daughter....on our walk my daughter and I had a blazing row [par for the course in the day I was having] so we came home early.You know what I'm going to say next don't you?
Walked in back door.....daughter screams....contents of comm tank are all over the front room floor....problem being that my comm tank is in my bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was raining in my front room
Lights were sparking and my other three dogs were sitting there soaked [having been baby-gated into said room!]Screamed to my son to turn the electric off.....screamed at my daughter to start re-filling the comm tank.....and started mopping! Then thought sod this.....left them to it and went to buy vodka....well what else could I do
Came back to find my 18 month old nephew having swimming lessons in the front room and every blanket, towel etc that I own sopping wet on the floor!
But hey ho....by some miricle, no fish were lost and I had pizza and voddy for tea
Lisa x







