The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
:D
we've been decorating for Halloween and we have these battery operated bats that hang from the ceiling and fly in circles flapping their wings, really awesome, I love them but....as soon as I turn them on my fronts flip out!!! They turn dark blue & hide behind the rocks in a panic :rolleyes: then as soon as we turn them off,from out of no where out the fronts come bright white as can be peering out through the glass trying to check and see if all's clear :lol: , what a riot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya think they'll get used to them or am I doomed to minimal decor because of the fish ? :rolleyes: :p

:lol: I assume they think that the bats are live birds and are hiding because they're worried about becoming a meal to the predatory birds :lol:

:lol: I assume they think that the bats are live birds and are hiding because they're worried about becoming a meal to the predatory birds :lol:

I don't know if they'll get used to it, but my nics have gotten used to my significant other's dancing, and believe me it's not a pretty sight. They used to hide, but now they just stay at the front of the tank, and I swear I can see them laughing :lol:

Mogo said:

I don't know if they'll get used to it, but my nics have gotten used to my significant other's dancing, and believe me it's not a pretty sight. They used to hide, but now they just stay at the front of the tank, and I swear I can see them laughing :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I assumed the bird theory too, even the eel ducked for cover in a shell :rolleyes: , I moved them about 8 feet further from the tank, maybe they won't be as freaked out this time ;) but it's good to know that they can adjust to uhh,errr,.. distractions :lol:

Oops, somehow I wasn't finished the post and it posted one half and then the other :crazy:

I guess it all depends on the fish on whether or not they'll get used to the distraction. My africans are not thrilled with the dancing, but then again they hide whenever somebody but me goes by the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back