So Many Babies

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have only been having guppy fry lately but the fancy guppies have made some nice looking young. My tetra tank is not really set up for fry since I switch over to the sunken forest theme but I am adding more plants so may be I will get lucky. The two red eye tetra fry are pretty much grown up. The youngest is about 1/2 the size of the other.

Hes doing good!
My local aquarium club suggested to keep him in a small cup inside the ice cream tub he is in right now to make it easier for him to find food. Plus make water changes easier as he is contained in the cup while i can drain the outside container (holes in the cup for water flow)

Hes actually looking like a cory today.
20200526_152512.jpg
20200526_152614.jpg
20200526_104038.jpg

Hes doing good!
My local aquarium club suggested to keep him in a small cup inside the ice cream tub he is in right now to make it easier for him to find food. Plus make water changes easier as he is contained in the cup while i can drain the outside container (holes in the cup for water flow)

Hes actually looking like a cory today.
View attachment 105274View attachment 105275View attachment 105276
(ive only reacted to this 3 times today so how can one more hurt?)

Last edited:
Oh so cute

Hes adorable. I don't see him eat but at least i see he is growing. He can actually move with purpose now instead of wiggling all over the place
20200530_171330.jpg
20200530_171244.jpg

Attachments

• 20200530_171330.jpg
    20200530_171330.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20200530_171244.jpg
    20200530_171244.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 99
He is growing fast. here are a couple of pictures of my guppy fry . The small one on the bottom right is my first fry I saw a month or so ago and really has nice color like his daddy, the other fry is younger and in the center of the 2 photo. There are 8-10 fry so far :beer:

Attachments

• GEDC1347.JPG
    GEDC1347.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 150
  • GEDC1353.JPG
    GEDC1353.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
He is growing fast. here are a couple of pictures of my guppy fry . The small one on the bottom right is my first fry I saw a month or so ago and really has nice color like his daddy, the other fry is younger and in the center of the 2 photo. There are 8-10 fry so far :beer:
Theyre so cute! They got some really nice colouring on them too!

Theyre so cute! They got some really nice colouring on them too!
All the years I kept fish I never had much interest in guppies. My bother-in-law would feed them to his fish (feeder guppies) but I never thought about buying any even fancy guppies until I came to this forum and @emeraldking started to post photos of his. I bought a few feeder guppies to help with a silent /planted cycle of one of my tanks that was all.

All the years I kept fish I never had much interest in guppies. My bother-in-law would feed them to his fish (feeder guppies) but I never thought about buying any even fancy guppies until I came to this forum and @emeraldking started to post photos of his. I bought a few feeder guppies to help with a silent /planted cycle of one of my tanks that was all.
Theyre very charismatic. I have two guppy girls, i got one as a free fry from the store, and tried to get her a friend or so... but i struggle with guppies. Only one of those friends lived, she was also a fry when i got her. But the two are best friends.

But they just have so much personality

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back