Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

According to the write up, the dengue fever vaccine works best on people who have already had dengue fever. Then what's the point of giving them the vaccine? They already have antibodies from the time they had the fever.

WTF. Who developed that vaccine and why are they giving it to people who have already had the fever?
There's absolutely no point giving a vaccine to someone who has already had the virus.

Thats whats scary, I don't want to upset the mods over politics but if anyone wants to watch the video I have watched which has put me off the idea of taking the vaccine, go to

I'd suggest you put in a fake email address, but there is no login procedure, you just put in an email address

Look for the video of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dated May 4th

*72 vaccines? Iā€™ve had measle (MMR), polio, and flu. Canā€™t think of any others Iā€™ve ever had. I guess tetanus could count.*

These are the same ones I've had (except flu - husband gets this, I don't because of my age - I'll be getting it soon), though my daughter had one against cervical cancer as well, which came out when she was at school.

*72 vaccines? Iā€™ve had measle (MMR), polio, and flu. Canā€™t think of any others Iā€™ve ever had. I guess tetanus could count.*

These are the same ones I've had (except flu - husband gets this, I don't because of my age - I'll be getting it soon), though my daughter had one against cervical cancer as well, which came out when she was at school.

Yes but we are talking abut kids today, not people our age (i'm 38)

WTF. Who developed that vaccine and why are they giving it to people who have already had the fever?

In the video I think it was explained White House Fauci, was involved. The man says he is on tape saying "you have to be careful with vaccines" implying he knows very well they can make things worse...

He also says at some pint something like a vacine has turned into a actual spreading disease and was worse then the original virus.

[
In the video I think it was explained White House Fauci, was involved. The man says he is on tape saying "you have to be careful with vaccines" implying he knows very well they can make things worse...

He also says at some pint something like a vacine has turned into a actual spreading disease and was worse then the original virus.
This (very limited) trial says the monkeys developed Covid19 antibodies and didn't get 'vaccine enhanced disease' when subsequently exposed to the virus.

[

This (very limited) trial says the monkeys developed Covid19 antibodies and didn't get 'vaccine enhanced disease' when subsequently exposed to the virus.

Yes but the issue that is presented in the videos and links I posted about, is, unless you fully understand what the vacine is doing, and we won't because its not going through the usual 5 year study process, you don't know if the antibodies will be any good for the real deal. In the philipines issue for example they had the vacine but it made it worse when they did get to the live wild virus.

Yes but the issue that is presented in the videos and links I posted about, is, unless you fully understand what the vacine is doing, and we won't because its not going through the usual 5 year study process, you don't know if the antibodies will be any good for the real deal. In the philipines issue for example they had the vacine but it made it worse when they did get to the live wild virus.
Which is why they now test for 'vaccine enhanced disease' effects when trialing new vaccines.

Which is why they now test for 'vaccine enhanced disease' effects when trialing new vaccines.

I am not familiar with the term "vaccine enhanced disease" but given they are fast tracking it and given what I learned in the video including Faucis comments of "you have to be careful with vaccines", it is not likely useful. The link to the wiki shows that the philipines people only had serious issues after they got the live virus, I am struggling to believe the scientists are subjecting the test dummies to a live strain o the covid 19, furthermore, issues can occur months down the line, eg, you find out you are now infertile.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong however having read this article from one of the UK's leading universities it seems vaccine 'testing' doesn't actually involve any use of the actual wild virus on a person given the vaccine????

I am not familiar with the term "vaccine enhanced disease" but given they are fast tracking it and given what I learned in the video including Faucis comments of "you have to be careful with vaccines", it is not likely useful. The link to the wiki shows that the philipines people only had serious issues after they got the live virus, I am struggling to believe the scientists are subjecting the test dummies to a live strain o the covid 19, furthermore, issues can occur months down the line, eg, you find out you are now infertile.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong however having read this article from one of the UK's leading universities it seems vaccine 'testing' doesn't actually involve any use of the actual wild virus on a person given the vaccine????

The term means that a vaccine effects the immune system in a way that makes symptoms worse in a disease. The macaque didn't experience this which is promising. Obviously they don't deliberately infect human triallists but they do monitor them so that incidental exposure to the disease can be observed and studied.
I'm not saying I'd be first in the queue to get any vaccine, I'm just offering an alternative more mainstream view for balance.

The term means that a vaccine effects the immune system in a way that makes symptoms worse in a disease. The macaque didn't experience this which is promising. Obviously they don't deliberately infect human triallists but they do monitor them so that incidental exposure to the disease can be observed and studied.
I'm not saying I'd be first in the queue to get any vaccine, I'm just offering an alternative more mainstream view for balance.
I probably would be the first in the queue.

I'll take just about anything as long as it's not tablets. I don't like tablets.

OMG what are the odds, we have this conversation about dengue and the idea the vaccination will be trash, then I see this headline:

Dont forget the murder Hornets that invaded the US :rofl:

Vaccines shouldn't cause problems if they use a simple design. You get the virus and kill it. You inject the dead virus into the human/ animal being vaccinated. The body's immune system responds to the dead virus and creates anti-bodies to that particular virus.

If the person/ animal gets infected by the live virus after that time, the body's immune system can react much quicker and deal with the virus as soon as it infects the body.

The only real issue is the preservative and other bits they add to the vaccine, many of which aren't needed but get added anyway for whatever reason.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back