Corals For A Low Light Nano

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

okay thanks, will do.
BTW i saw a little apistasia anemone and Im freaking out because I got that piece of live rock from my 100 gallon show tank!
got mushrooms for my tank, there mostly doing well (two wont stay on the LR)
I really appreciate the help thanks

PS I was cruising the net and I saw a posting of yours on thereeftank forum, i used to be there but I prefer this and Fishtanktv.com

I use peppermint shrimp to take care of aiptasia but you can use AiptaisaX or even a laser to take care of them.

LeopardPerch said:
BTW i saw a little apistasia anemone and Im freaking out because I got that piece of live rock from my 100 gallon show tank!

Aiptasia are pretty much just a fact of marine if you have live rock. They are so wide-spread and adaptable that you'll be hard pressed to find a mature tank that is 100% Aiptasia-free. They can survive in the dark and are pretty much impossible to starve out in an established system, so in a tank that big you will probably have some tiny ones tucked way back in the rock or in dark crevices in the rock where you'd never look.

tcamos said:
I use peppermint shrimp to take care of aiptasia but you can use AiptaisaX or even a laser to take care of them.

+1 to groups of peps.

Also, if Aiptasia-X fails then Joe's Juice is worth a try. I have one species that isn't phased by Aiptasia-X (just glues the mouth shut for a few days) but Joe's Juice still works on that one.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back