Color of this guy?

Tzano

New Member
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
44
Points
13
Location
USA
I have no idea what color this guy is can anyone tell me. I know he is a dumbo half moon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6876.webp
    IMG_6876.webp
    176.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6880.webp
    IMG_6880.webp
    192.6 KB · Views: 127
That is truly a beautiful beta. I would say it is a blue green color with white fins. As he becomes less stressed his color might change and become more vibrant.
 
Here are a couple photos of him when I first got him. The 2 nd he was flaring at himself.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6678.webp
    IMG_6678.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6695.webp
    IMG_6695.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 94
He reminds me of cotton candy colors!
I did not know if there was a specific term for his color.
 
He's got some blue and green and with the combination of that lighter color (off-white), it looks more like an opaline colored betta.
 
That's why I suggested the name Opal but apparently the 4 legged pet has already taken it!
 
Is this going to be like that dress?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top