Collections Wierd And Wonderfull ! Show Them Off Here.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

*pete*

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Do any other members have the collecting bug ?

A few of my 40+ Mathmos/Crestworth Lava Lamps.

lavalamp4016.jpg

lamps029.jpg

lamps017.jpg
IMG_8377-2.jpg

Were you born in the 70's? lol just kidding I have a lava lamp and one of those spiral glass ones with lightning inside.

I collect Jack Daniels merchandise, I have a leather wallet, playing cards in stainless box, 2 x zippo lighters, a JD dollar bill, hip flask, glass tumblers square & round, a few pictures, every bottle size and shape going, t-shirt, poker chip, ash tray, coasters & chess set, always keeping an eye out for a rare fender strat with JD decals, was raffled off at bar I used to drink in but I didn't win even after buying £100 worth of tickets. :(

Were you born in the 70's? lol just kidding I have a lava lamp and one of those spiral glass ones with lightning inside.

I collect Jack Daniels merchandise, I have a leather wallet, playing cards in stainless box, 2 x zippo lighters, a JD dollar bill, hip flask, glass tumblers square & round, a few pictures, every bottle size and shape going, t-shirt, poker chip, ash tray, coasters & chess set, always keeping an eye out for a rare fender strat with JD decals, was raffled off at bar I used to drink in but I didn't win even after buying £100 worth of tickets.
sad.png

I wish.. a bit before the 70s !

Zippo's are cool , I own a few too.

Photo's !

WOW thats allot of lava lamps haha :) i like the look of the blue bubbly one top pic 3rd from the right

omg i want lava lamps and yours are soooooooo amazingly cool

I've allways been facinated by them from when I was a kid.

If you want to own one go for a "Mathmos" the original hand made and hand poured in the UK since 1963. Others are available but Mathmos have a superior changing snakey drippy flow/glow and patented formula. The others are cheap rip off blob lamps.
www.mathmos.com
They are a bit pricey but woth every penny if you can afford one. I get most of mine from car boots and charity shops for as little as £5. you can get a decent one for between £20-£30 or less if your lucky on ebay, Just search for Mathmos.
Enjoy the flow !

WOW thats allot of lava lamps haha
smile.png
i like the look of the blue bubbly one top pic 3rd from the right

Thanks, its a Mathmos "Telstar" You should see their "Lunar" models, they're huge and can fetch up to £1.000.00 !!!

Love the lava lamp collection!

Here is part of one of my collections:
dinos.jpg

I have to keep this habit in check though because of the stuff accumulation factor in a small home (since aquariums are my main space priority), otherwise I could easily end up with having these poking out of cabinets where dishes and things are supposed to go. So, the collection only gets added to whenever I can sneak into a museum gift shop.

Love the lava lamp collection!

Here is part of one of my collections:
dinos.jpg

I have to keep this habit in check though because of the stuff accumulation factor in a small home (since aquariums are my main space priority), otherwise I could easily end up with having these poking out of cabinets where dishes and things are supposed to go. So, the collection only gets added to whenever I can sneak into a museum gift shop.
Thanks Donya, I'm such a Goohead...lol.

I have a few Dinos tucked away in the back of a wardrobe somewhere that I bought on my last visit to the Nutural History museum here in the UK many years ago !

Do I see a couple of "Schleich" models in there...They're works of art and would love to own a few.

Thanks for sharing....more please !!!

I collect a few things, mainly modern british art, and swiss watches.

14060d.jpg

collection6.jpg

pam1.jpg

datejust.jpg

To say the OH isn't impressed is an understatement.

I've collected lots of things; from books and DVD's, to pocket watches and glass energy drink bottles!

My latest obsession has been National Park pins from when I went to America. I forgot to get some of the pins of the places we went to though :(.

From left to right; Mesa Verde, Yellowstone, Little Big Horn, Badlands, Badlands special edition and finally Mount Rushmore.
photo-5.jpg

P.S Some of them are national monuments, not strictly national parks ;).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back