Cheesecake Or Banoffee Pie Recipes

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

i'll have a look for you. don't think i've seen the book in there again since though adn it was a few years back now.

i'll try and put the carrot cake recepie up soon too, just give me a nudge if i haven't done it in a few daysi get a bit forgetful :rolleyes:

Cheers Miss Wiggle! I absolutely love carrot cake.

This thread really isn't helping my diet very much! I'm sure that cheesecake was full of calories but it was just too delicious to only have 1 slice. Plus I had to get in there before everyone else ate it!

Will watch this space for Carrot Cake!

Cheers Miss Wiggle! I absolutely love carrot cake.

This thread really isn't helping my diet very much! I'm sure that cheesecake was full of calories but it was just too delicious to only have 1 slice. Plus I had to get in there before everyone else ate it!

Will watch this space for Carrot Cake!

ha ha i tell everyone at work that my cakes contain absolutely no fat and calories.... it's down to them if they want to believe me or not! :lol:

so sod your diet, have as much cake as you like, it's fine, no calories whatsoever :shifty: ;) :D

I like your way of thinking! You can't enjoy your cake when you're thinking about all the calories

My theory was that it is now silly season, time to eat and drink anything you want, guilt free! I love Crimbo!

I like your way of thinking! You can't enjoy your cake when you're thinking about all the calories

My theory was that it is now silly season, time to eat and drink anything you want, guilt free! I love Crimbo!

:lol: :lol:

then after that it'll be new year so you have to celebrat that

then jan and feb i've loads of peoples birthdays and our anniversary so more celebrating

then easter

then my birthday

then it's summer time so BBQ's and p1ss up's galore!

then you get haloween and bonfire night so more parties

then your nearly back at xmas.

my wonderful calendar of excuses not to diet! ;) :D

I'm going to print that off and stick it on my fridge. My new mantra :lol:

no probls, we're having cheesecake this weekend now, just been to spasda for everything. going to Ian's mums on sat for dinner, poker and piss up so i'm bringing pud :D

OMG I think I'm speakin to my doppelganger!

We're doing almost exactly the same thing as you this weekend. The outlaws for lunch, then poker, and it's our big annual Xmas poker game so we're having loads of food... and guess who's making dessert? and guess what it's going to be????

How freaky is that? :lol:

OMG I think I'm speakin to my doppelganger!

We're doing almost exactly the same thing as you this weekend. The outlaws for lunch, then poker, and it's our big annual Xmas poker game so we're having loads of food... and guess who's making dessert? and guess what it's going to be????

How freaky is that? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy! :crazy:

it's only my 2nd time playing poker, Ian's parents particularly his dad play loads, i have no ability whatsoever to keep a poker face, i also don't really understand the game... so i think i'll mostly be getting drunk and laughing at myself :rolleyes:

:lol:

Poker has turned out to be my hidden talent. We play with friends but I'm the only girl, and I've won most times. I'm also the only person who's won 3 times in a row (I've done this twice now!). All the boys hate me :lol: they don't like being beaten by a girl! :lol:

We had a big Xmas tournament last year where everyone put £50 in the pot. My and the hubby came first and second and we won all the money - £250!!!! :lol:

I have a recipe for a no-bake cheesecake, that is very simple to do, and tastes so good!! I have made 6 cheesecakes this week, and all have gotten eaten so quickly by the people I have given them to :D here it is:

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups finely ground cookies (8 ounces)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
2 packages (8 ounces each [250 grams]) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled

To do:

1. Mix together cookie crumbs, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a bowl. Press the crumb mixture firmly onto a 9-inch spring foam pan.
2. Put the cream cheese into a bowl, I usually use a bit larger bowl, and using my fork i press the crem cheese out of the block it is usually in when i take it out of the package. Using the paddle fixture or the beating fixture of an electric mixer thingy, mix the cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. With the mixer on low speed, put in the reamining cup of sugar in a steady stream, and mix until it is combined.
3. Beat the cream in a separate mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Then carefully fold the whipped cream with a rubber spatula into the cream cheese filling. Pour over the crust.
4. Freeze it for one hour, and then refridgerate for about half an hour before you serve it.

I usually use digestive cookies for the crust, but I have also used the typical graham crackers, and both comes out nice :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back