Cheech And Chongs Growth Journal

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Reaction score
comin along well mate

you can see the difference in size as the eyes don;t look so large in the newer pics. The black line looks nice on the dorsal.

OP
OP
markandhisfish

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
cheers mate . i laugh when i look at the 1st pics in this thread , theyre all eyes lol . growth a bit slower last couple of weeks , but from reading up it seems that lutinos grow in spurts rather than at a steady pace , so not worried. they are however getting to be right fussy eaters. basicly if its not alive and wriggling they aint interested , no matter how hard i persist :crazy: all they will eat is mealworms , crickets and beetles. not exactly balanced enough for my liking tho , im gonna try not feeding them at all for a couple of days to see if they will eat pellets ,peas,prawn etc again when they are proper starving . if not the plan is to give them their beloved bugs all the time but gutload them 1st so they are getting a good balanced nutrition still. plus i will give them some live river shrimp as well . they should nail those

OP
OP
markandhisfish

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
put the 1st and last pics together you really see the difference in how big the eye looks in the head

oscar.jpg
3.jpg

OP
OP
markandhisfish

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
cheers. made a breakthrough and they are now accepting pellets again. still turning their noses up at peas , but im not fussed about that . havent tried em with prawn again yet cos when they started to refuse em i thought sod you then im eating them :lol:

OP
OP
markandhisfish

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
a quick update. i can actually tell the 2 apart now . cheech has stronger black than chong .

cheech
cheech-1.jpg

chong
chong-1.jpg

Most reactions