Channa Panaw Info

foley69

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester
info on these guys is soo limited and i would to know if anybody keeps these as i am getting one soon to grow out in my 2ft then for my 55gal with my green terror etc
 
watch it with the green terror and firemouth, mainly with there attitudes from what i remembered from keeping them,
all the other info you requested is in your mail box :good:
 
Panaw are sit and wait predators an also subtropical. I would leave it in the 2' by itself and let it cool a little bit. You will get much more from it like this rather than permenatly hiding from the terror.

I have four of these. From the investigation I have found that they are subtropical, Slightly warmer than some. They live in sheltered water ways and like pretty much all Snakeheads like a well planted tank with some surface cover. A cave or pipe will be good for him to setup home.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top