The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

snakeheadsetupz245.jpg

snakeheadsetupz225.jpg

snakeheadsetupz229.jpg

snakeheadsetupz231.jpg

snakeheadsetupz234.jpg

holy crow! they are growing sooooo much...and arent they CUTE!!!! Nicely done Nelly!

How have I not seen this thread!
Such a wonderful journey!! I think they are stunning fish and would love 1 if we lived over there... and had the right setup :D
Love that first photo.... it's like the little baby is just giving the parent a smooch :p

Are you planning on keeping any of the fry? Maybe see if they will also breed in captivity.

cool pics Nelly, they're coming on well. The speed at which Channa young grow never ceases to amaze me

:good:

Thank's for the kind comment's guy's.....Yes they grow soooo quick :crazy: ........

If anyone want's these beauty's and live's in the uk drop me a private message as iam selling them now

Wow, Nelly, they are completely magnificent!(sp?) I absolutely love them. If only I had a bigger tank, and lived remotley close to you..........

Congrats though. They look great!

Congrats Nelly! Mum and dad look good and the babies... i want one! Wish i had the set up for them!
good work!

Looking good still ;)
hehe thank's mate....how's everything with you buddy???have you seen the babies at daz's lately?

Congrats Nelly! Mum and dad look good and the babies... i want one! Wish i had the set up for them!
good work!
Thank's there so easy to keep providing you dedicate a tank to them, miniscule waterchange's / dont need large quarters

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back